What’s my size?
2nd ME uses the following size system.
When the height is 170–175 cm/ 66.98”–68.90”
Every 2nd ME item is handmade. Thus minor changes of the item (length, sleeves, etc.) can be made. If you have any doubts due to the size – contact 2nd ME for a custom size order.
US & CAN
|UK & AUS||EU|
How to order?
Use the cart. It’s as easy as 1-2-3: select the size, quantity and click “Add to cart”. You can continue shopping. The cart can be viewed or modified on the right upper corner or checkout.
Follow the remaining instructions of that page, choose the payment method. Check Delivery options for shipping information.
Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout shipping. A tracking number will be sent via email once your order has been shipped.
Your order is delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not at home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advice on how and where your delivery can be collected.
Free local picup in Lithuania!
Second ME can meet you like a good old buddy in Vilnius center or studio at Smetonos str. 2, Vilnius to hand you the item. Please, contact ME for meet up.
If the item is in stock, order is being processed 1–3 days after the payment has been received. If the item is out of stock, individual order is being processed up to 7 days. 2nd ME always tries to do everything a.s.a.p. and as best as it can!
Shipping normally takes up to 7 days in the EU and 10–14 days for the rest countries. Contact 2nd ME if it takes really long.
Customs and Taxes
- 2nd ME is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying these additional charges for customs clearance. We must declare all items at their full price and cannot change this amount to lower customs fees.
- Your order may be subject to customs fees or taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your particular country. The amount for customs fees and taxes is 20% of the euro amount of your purchased products. However, the amount does depend on the country to which the order was shipped. Please contact your customs office for a specific amount and percentage breakdown.
- If you refuse your package, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as any customs fees or taxes that are incurred. If the package is undeliverable and returned to 2nd ME, the shipping and return shipping total charges will be deducted from your merchandise payment amount refunded.
Not in love? Return it!
2nd ME understands that sometimes love is only at one side and requires a few things for an easy breakup return:
– Item must be returned within 14 days of the order received.
– Item must be unworn, unused, and in the same condition received.
– Item must have all tags, including original packaging materials.
You are responsible for covering the return costs. Second ME refunds the price of the product excluding the shipping costs.
2nd ME can only accept returns from purchases made on secondme.eu or secondme.lt. If a product was purchased at another retailer, it must be returned where it was purchased.
2nd ME can not accept returns for used, dirty, torn or damaged items and items returned under these conditions will not be processed. 2nd ME reserves the right to deny returns if the item(s) does not meet our policy requirements.
Custom orders can not be returned and refunded as the items are handmade individually according to your measurements.